Are you stuck on a particular topic relating to marketing or your brand? Do you feel that you could do with some expert advice?
These brand and marketing power hours are perfect for business owners who need an outside perspective when it comes to starting or growing their business.
During this one hour session, we will discuss one topic that you need guidance on. This could be anything from feedback on your website from a user experience perspective, advice on how you can improve your blog to meet your business goals or guidance on a particular marketing channel. These are just some of the topics that we can discuss.
- Defining your ideal client profile
- Clarity surrounding your brand messaging
- Getting starting with doing your brand identity yourself
- Demystifying Search Engine - Optimisation (SEO) and how to implement it
- Improving your presence on social media and understanding analytics
- Your blog content and how to utilise it the best you can
- Enhancing your client experience journey
Book your slot via the link below. This will take you to my online scheduling system where you will be able to choose a time that suits you.
Once you've chosen your slot, you'll be asked to fill out a brief questionnaire so I can learn more about you and your business.
Make your payment directly via my scheduling system and that's you booked in! You'll receive an email confirming your slot with a link to our meeting on Zoom.
We hop on Zoom and spend an hour digging deep into the topic of your choice. After our call, I'll send you a recording of our call and action steps to complete to move your business forwards.
I only release five of these spots each month. Book your slot directly via the button below.
"I had a marketing power hour with Louise and she was so incredibly knowledgable and helpful. She really knows her stuff! We talked all about how to improve my social media channels, what works, what doesn’t, understanding analytics and what to focus on. If you need help with your marketing plan, book with Louise. She’s great!"
Meticulous when it comes to detail, an eye for quality and a real understanding of her clients, Louise made what could have been a stressful process seamless, enjoyable and exciting.
Louise is an absolute dream to work with. She's incredibly professional but so warm and friendly that it makes working with her very enjoyable. She's just brilliant :)
I was a bit worried about being in the states and her in England - however, it was opposite of scary. We were on opposite schedules so it was a revolving door of work getting completed. I loved it!
* I list my prices in British Pounds because I’m based in the UK, but I work with clients all over the world. Use a currency converter like this one to find out how much the investment will be in your own currency! $ prices estimated as of November 2018. $ amount to be used as a guide only.